Our holiday cottages are open all year round including Christmas and New Year for 7 or 14 night holidays.
Short breaks of 3 nights or more are available in Puffin House all year round
Short breaks may be available in Lightkeeper’s Cottage and Kittiwake House in the winter months between November and February.
PLEASE NOTE OUR MINIMUM STAYS
Our minimum stay is 7 nights in Lightkeeper’s Cottage and Kittiwake House except in winter season when short breaks of 3 nights of more may be available.
Puffin House minimum stay is 3 nights all year round.
Please use the yellow ‘check availability’ button at the top of the page. Enter an arrival and departure date and you will be shown any cottages that are available around those dates.
We are now taking bookings for 2023 and 2024 holidays.
Our 2024 price guide for a 7 night holiday is:
- January to mid March £700
- Late March to mid June £798
- Mid June to early September £896
- Early September to end of October £798
- End of October to mid December £700
- Christmas/New Year £995
- Short breaks of 3 nights or more are available in Puffin House all year round from £405-£495 for a 3 night break
- Short breaks of 3 nights or more may be available in the winter season in Kittiwake House and Lightkeeper’s Cottage, please enquire for availability.
Dogs are welcome at £20 per dog per stay (maximum 2)
- Dogs must be on a lead at all times on the reserve as there are steep cliffs and lots of nesting birds & wildlife.
- Please keep pets under control when inside the cottages and do not leave pets unattended inside or outside the holiday cottages.
- We request that pets are not allowed on furniture on the beds or in the bedrooms at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture or bedding could incur extra cleaning costs. There is plenty of room for your dogs bed or crate in each cottage.
- An outside tap is available for bathing muddy/sandy pets so please ensure your pet is clean and dry before being allowed into our cottages. You will need to bring your own dog towels.
- Please do not use the bath or shower in the bathroom to clean your pet.
- In consideration of our future guests and visitors to the Mull of Galloway pet owners are responsible for cleaning up and disposing of all pet refuse. Pick up your poop and pop it in the bin!
- Pets should be treated with a flea and tick repellent prior to arrival.
Dog owners whose dogs cause a nuisance, excessive noise or extra cleaning may be asked to pay an excess charge and will not be allowed to bring their dogs again. This includes (but is not limited to):
- putting dog poo in the household bin without using a poo bag
- excessive barking that disturbs guests in other cottages
- leaving dogs unattended in the cottage
- allowing dogs on furniture and into bedrooms
See what recent guests have to stay.